All About our Birthday Program and How You Can Bake a Difference!
We here at Puzzle Piece Pastries want to help bake a difference in our community! One of the ways we are planning on doing so is by helping to celebrate the birthdays of those with disabilities who may not be able to afford a birthday cake or have a traditional birthday party. We are submitted birthdays by teachers in our community and by other local programs that help individuals with disabilities. We celebrate them by providing a free birthday cake and birthday cards made by YOU!
You see birthdays and parties can be difficult events to host and or attend. Some individuals may find the attention, the noise, or the amount of people overwhelming. Sadly, sometimes an event is hosted one year and though an entire class is invited no one attends. This happens for a number of reasons. Those invited also have disabilities and they don’t like attending these events because it is overwhelming. Other times they are the only person in their class with a disability and no one wants to be seen at their party. It is a very sad truth that isn’t spoken enough sometimes having a disability can be very lonely for the individual and their family.
It is for this reason that we not only donate birthday cakes, but birthday wishes! We want everyone to be celebrated on their birthday and we want to show them just how special and accepted they are!!! The best part about this is YOU can take part!!!! Whether you are in Georgia, California, or even if you are in another country, you can submit a birthday wish and we will turn your wish into a card that will be picked up by the person or family of the one celebrating their birthday when they pick up their cake!!!!
To assist you in making your wish we have some sample wishes! Feel free to copy them or edit them and make them your own!
- Happy Birthday! Hope it is one to remember.
- Wishing you a very sweet birthday and a great year to come!
- Happy Birthday! May all your birthday wishes come true.
- Wishing you a birthday that’s as amazing as you are. Have a great day!
- May your birthday be filled with all the things that make you happy. Happy Birthday!
- May this special day bring you all the happiness and joy you deserve. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday! Be sure to celebrate how wonderful you are!
- Happy happy happy birthday to you! May the day be filled with smiles, laughter and lots of cake!
- Happy birthday! Today let’s celebrate how awesome you are!
- You deserve to be celebrated! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
We won’t ask for your email and you can choose to be anonymous when you are submitting these wishes! We just ask that you check the website often and wish everyone you can a happy birthday! Don’t worry if you don’t see your wish right away a member of our team reviews each wish before it is published.
This simple and small gesture can bring joy and happiness to many members throughout our community. We believe everyone deserves to be celebrated! By sending a smile you are helping individuals with disabilities and their families feel accepted, seen, wanted, and supported!! Thank you for baking a difference!!!!!
If you feel and want to do more to help us celebrate these members of our community, please consider making a donation. The more funds we have the more cakes we can donate and cards we can make! Thank you for your consideration and desire to support our bakery!